[phenixbb] input sharp phases into phenix.autosol

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at cci.lbl.gov
Mon Jun 14 16:15:54 PDT 2010

> For the second part, flipping the hand of a file with experimental
> phases...I am not sure if we have a tool for that. Perhaps someone else
> can comment.

Hi Michael,

Do you just want to flip the hand of the coordinates?
Here is something from the earliest days of phenix:

http://cci.lbl.gov/cctbx/change_hand.html

If you have a PDB file and the web server gets confused you may have
to edit out the left-most columns, leaving only the xyz coordinates.

Note: in most space groups (but not all) you just have to flip the
sign of the coordinates.

Ralf