[phenixbb] "Open in Coot" not working on 1.6.1-357

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 18 17:59:24 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 4:17 PM, RaDaniel Christian 성준 <
rendereason at gmail.com> wrote:

> After trying to 'open in coot' with phenix (431) running in --debug mode
> from terminal, coot loads correctly and opens the file. Attached is the
> output in terminal for the program.

Okay, wow, I think my idea of redirecting the console output from Coot has
officially outlived its usefulness.  There is something very bizarre going
on that I can't figure out, because even in debug mode, the output still
goes to the same place - so I suspect it is actually a problem with
launching from the little icon launcher.  But I'll change the code to leave
the output alone anyway.

-Nat