[phenixbb] NAG clashes: C2 with ND2

Sam Stampfer Samuel.Stampfer at tufts.edu
Fri Jun 25 11:50:13 PDT 2010

Does anyone know what file phenix uses to do NAG restraints when the
molecule being refined has NAG groups?  My groups are called "NAG".  I found
data_NAG.cif and NAG-B-D.cif in the phenix folder but can't tell whether
it's using either of those to refine my NAGs (they don't show up in the log
file).
Thanks,
-Sam