[phenixbb] phenix gui freezes

Johan Turkenburg jpt at ysbl.york.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 05:07:38 PST 2010

Hi,

Same problem here with Ubuntu 8.04 and Ubuntu 9.10

Not sure whether it is linked to anything, but leaving the GUI open
while a job is running, usually means I have to kill and restart the
GUI because it is frozen. I only run the GUI locally.

I have not been able to work out why this happens. It only affects
Phenix, and it does not cause anything else to crash at the same time.

Johan

Dr. Johan P. Turkenburg                     X-ray facilities manager
York Structural Biology Laboratory
University of York                               Phone (+) 44 1904 328251
York YO10 5DD   UK                          Fax   (+) 44 1904 328266