[phenixbb] Number of atoms and average b-factors for specific chain IDs (with the option of specifying multiple chain IDs).

det102 at uoxray.uoregon.edu det102 at uoxray.uoregon.edu
Sat Mar 13 11:26:44 PST 2010

    While I realize this is not a Phenix solution and this is a
Phenix bb I have to suggest:  You could just import your
coordinates into a spreadsheet and ask for the number of rows
and the average of the B factor column.

    On the other hand, I've never understood why the PDB requires
us to enter information that they could easily calculate from
the model for themselves...

Dale Tronrud