[phenixbb] magnesium

Maia Cherney chern at ualberta.ca
Sat Mar 13 16:24:06 PST 2010

Hi Pavel,

does the program take into account that the Mg has 2+ charge (two
electrons are missing)? I get negative density around Mg ion. Is it
because of the lower occupancy or is it because the charge is not taken
into account? Does the ion has a different name from neutral MG? like
MG2+ ? I got the restraints for the coordination in the elbow.edits, but
the Mg ion still has the same name MG.

Maia