[phenixbb] anisotropy and mtz edit

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue May 4 07:52:31 PDT 2010

Hi Leonid,

phenix.refine does anisotropic scaling as described here:

A robust bulk-solvent correction and anisotropic scaling procedure.  P.
V. Afonine, R. W. Grosse-Kunstleve and P. D. Adams  Acta Cryst. D61,
850-855 (2005).

I would be interested to revisit this problem at some point: could you
please send me (to my email): data before and after anisotropy
correction, and best current model so I can see effect on the maps. I
can't promise to do anything right now, but I'm collecting the cases so
I have a handful of examples the moment when I'm ready to work on it.

Thanks!
Pavel.