[phenixbb] Autobuild confrusion...which files to use?

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue May 4 12:08:48 PDT 2010

Hi Carl,

Yes, as Nat points out the two files contain the same data;
MR.MAP_coeffs.mtz has extracted 2 columns of data from MR.1.mtz and
relabeled columns.  Both should contain all data (regardless of the
resolution limit used in MR).

In autobuild it is useful to provide a starting map from phaser with
sigmaA-weighted coefficients; however if you skip that input then
autobuild will generate a starting map from the model (using a slightly
different algorithm) with resolve.

All the best,
Tom T