[phenixbb] changing TLS groups mid refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri May 14 15:35:40 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,

phenix.refine does not use any data cutoff for refinement. What's
reported in the record like this:

REMARK   3   MIN(FOBS/SIGMA_FOBS)              : 1.00

is what phenix.refine actually found in your data file. That is the
minimal value of the ratio Fobs/Sigma(Fobs) among all the reflections is
1.0.

So you shouldn't worry about this.

Pavel.