[phenixbb] WAS: changing TLS groups mid refinement

Ed Pozharski epozh001 at umaryland.edu
Mon May 17 12:39:05 PDT 2010

Excellent point!  As was discussed before, F=0 is most likely the
consequence of a user error (improper I->F conversion protocol), F<0
clearly indicates that something is wrong and most sensible response
from any program would be consider it a fatal error rather than quietly
ignoring it.  The information can be gleaned from the log-files, but who
reads those unless something goes terribly wrong?

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs