[phenixbb] WAS: changing TLS groups mid refinement _- Scalepack and Truncation

Felix Frolow mbfrolow at post.tau.ac.il
Mon May 17 22:44:58 PDT 2010

As far as I remember from my early encounters with Denzo and Scalepack during my visit to Yale University in the beginning of 90's (Alan Friedman, if you are listening, thank you for that)  Scalepack already is doing sort of "tinkering" and French&Wilson statistics known in other places that claim priority as Haiker statistics, is not necessary. However maybe I am wrong, and input from Otwinowsky or/and Minor may clarify situation.
FF

Dr  Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica D, co-editor