[phenixbb] autosol : space group

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 9 16:20:11 PST 2010

Hi Bryan,
No this is very bad.  We have just made a number of changes in how space
groups are written to PDB and MTZ files and this suggests I have missed
something important.
For the moment use a standard setting. (As you sent me off-list your files
I can check this non-standard setting here and get back to you).
All the best,
Tom