[phenixbb] maximum allowable B-factor value

Christian Roth christian.roth at bbz.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Oct 27 12:02:23 PDT 2010

Hi Pavel,

My resolution is 2.1 Ang.. So its high enough for individual B-Factor
refinement. The density for this particular atom is not that good, which
explains the high B-Factor for this. As the other atoms of the ligand have
reasonble B-Factors compared to the main chain they seems to be nearly fully
occupied. I am a bit in doubt about the possibilty that between the two
connected atoms the B-Factor changes so drastically.
The R-Factors are absolutely O.K  R/Rfree 20,32/25,03 rms bond 0,007 rms angle
1,363.
I thought already one could maybe allow a bit more deviation for bond and
angles.

Christian