[phenixbb] Phenix renewal support

Paul Adams pdadams at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 7 12:23:55 PDT 2010

Dear Phenix Users,

I hope that Phenix has been helpful in your work. We are in the
process of submitting a renewal for funding of the Phenix project and
I would be most appreciative of your support for our renewal.

If you would be willing to write me a short note, before September
18th, in the form of a signed letter (PDF) that indicates how much
Phenix has helped your research, that would be incredibly helpful for
our renewal.

You can send your letter to me at PDAdams at lbl.gov

   Cheers,
	Paul

--
Paul Adams
Deputy Division Director, Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 64R0121