[phenixbb] deleting jobs in phenix

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 14 13:29:40 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Sebastiano Pasqualato
<sebastiano.pasqualato at ifom-ieo-campus.it> wrote:
> it becomes pretty messy when you have something like 5 or 10 (or more) useless jobs, and it becomes also pretty much disk-space consuming.
> Of course one could delete manually the directory, but then I guess the program would not very well deal with a missing directory (i.e. missing job's files).

Right, I forgot about the directories - a few people have complained
that they ran out of disk space after running too many AutoBuild jobs.
 I can probably add the directory removal sooner, since it doesn't
actually require any changes to the project database structure (or
deleting other records of the run).

-Nat