[phenixbb] mlhl refinement

Florian Schmitzberger schmitzberger at crystal.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 28 06:58:37 PDT 2010

Hi Tom and Nat,

I started the Autosol with selenium sites found by ShelxD. So no
substructure search was carried out; just phasing and density
modification.

In this case I don't see a file exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz
produced anywhere in the directory (and also not in TEMP0).  The mtz
files I see being written out are: F_ano.; phaser, resolve and then
overall_best_denmod_map_coefficients (overall_denmod_map_coefficients
does also not have the assigned R_free flag anymore).

So I am confused. Which mtz should I use then?

Florian

>>> Nat