[phenixbb] latest 64-bit command line build for Mac OSX 10.6.7?

Engin Özkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 3 11:15:18 PDT 2011

I have a guess, but I may be way off. It's probably because you are not
running the 64-bit kernel? I think Macs still don't come running by
default with a 64-bit kernel (except for a few high-end machines), but
you can reboot your Mac with the 64-bit kernel. Now, why Phenix needs a
64-bit kernel to run as a 64-bit application, that's above my pay grade,
and the developers would probably answer that.

Engin