[phenixbb] occupancy refinement when alternate conformers clash

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 13 10:10:54 PDT 2011

Hi Kendall,

I'm not entirely sure I understand the situation, but it sounds to me
like the you need to swap the A and B conformers on one side of the
base pair, which would allow the two A conformers to be paired and the
two B conformers to be paired. Is there a reason that you want the A
conformer from one base to be paired with the B conformer of the other
base? The A-A and B-B situation should work fine in refinement.

Thanks,
Jeff