[phenixbb] fwd: Workshop on "Soft X-ray Crystallography" at the APS, May 4, 2011

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 22 12:00:32 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bi-Cheng Wang <wang at bcl1.bmb.uga.edu>
To: phenixbb at phenix-online.org
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:13:02 -0400
Subject: Workshop on "Soft X-ray Crystallography" at the APS, May 4, 2011
We would like to call your attention to a workshop associated with the
upcoming 2011 APS Users Meeting, which will be held on May 4, 2011 at
the APS, Argonne National Laboratory, USA.

The title of the workshop is  “Soft X-ray Crystallography”.  You may
find the workshop program at
http://2011usersmeeting.conference.anl.gov/APSWK1Agenda.htm

The web links for meeting registration and the application for a
permit to enter the Argonne National Laboratory are:

https://2011usersmeeting.conference.anl.gov/register
http://www.aps.anl.gov/Users/Site_Access

We hope you will be able to attend the APS Users Meeting and our workshop.

All the best,

B.C. Wang, John Rose, Gerd Rosenbaum and John Chrzas