[phenixbb] Intensity-Weighted Reciprocal Lattice

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 5 11:37:27 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 2:46 AM, Frank von Delft
<frank.vondelft at sgc.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> I didn't immediately find pan, zoom and slab functions;  but if they're not
> on the mouse, the way coot and pymol have them, it probably won't be too
> useful either.

Okay, in addition to the mouse wheel controlling slab, in the next
build MNDF keys will have the same actions as in Coot (zoom and slab),
and the arrow keys will rotate.  Still working on the flickering issue
- I can't exactly reproduce it, but I added a few suggested fixes that
I found online.  If these don't solve the problem on your system, it
may be a conflict with desktop effects (these are usually the first
thing I turn off anyway).

-Nat