[phenixbb] nucleic acid secondary restraints breaking in 1.7.1-743

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Mon Aug 15 08:23:47 PDT 2011

Nat

> The option "use_statistical_model_for_missing_atoms" is disabled until
> further notice - unfortunately, the current code does not actually
> warn you before it crashes.  I'll fix that now.

How unfortunate! Statistical model for missing atoms was dropping my R/
Rfree about 10% (using 1.7.1-743).

Is there a nightly that didn't drop
use_statistical_model_for_missing_atoms  but still has working
secondary_structure nucleic acid restraints?

I guess the other option is to generate the restraints myself ....

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder