[phenixbb] Weird Hydorgen refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 22 17:55:20 PDT 2011

Hi Yuri,

there must be an error somewhere: in the program or in your parameter
files. Did you run phenix.refine from GUI or command line? Can you send
me the *eff and *log files?

If you used GUI what exactly you clicked?

What is the version of PHENIX?

What's in input PDB: does it contain any ANISOU records?

Pavel.