[phenixbb] Weird Hydorgen refinement

Yuri yuri.pompeu at ufl.edu
Mon Aug 22 18:08:51 PDT 2011

Hi Pavel,
The pdb did have anisou records for H's. I believe that is because in
some previous runs I had only selected chain 'A' - I left out "and not
elemnt H" - which I believe caused the H's to get refined
anisotropically.
I am trying to get rid of the ANISOU records and Ill run refinement
again.
ps. I am getting ready to deposit the coordinates and I dont want to
keep hydrogens in the model, how can I get rid of them? I ve been using
pyMol to remove them, but pymol gets rid of all the info -including
symmetry -that phenix adds...

Thanks
--
Yuri Pompeu