[phenixbb] Reference model restraints in autobuild?

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Tue Aug 23 09:36:22 PDT 2011

Hi all

While it is possible to generate refinement parameters to pass into autobuild, how does one pass the reference structure into the autobuild jobs if one were to refine using geometry restraints from the reference structure? (command line autobuild)

If I can't supply the reference pdb, is there a phenix cmd utility that'll spit out all the restraints given a pdb so I can supply them in the refinement parameters file?

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder