[phenixbb] Parallelization for optimization of wxu/wxc?

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Aug 26 05:09:32 PDT 2011

Isn't it parallelized in the nightlies?

- phenix.refine:

  - grid searches parallelized: use 'nproc' parameter to set number of CPUs
    to use
    - this affects bulk solvent mask optimization, and XYZ and ADP weight
      optimization (in addition to TLS identification)
    - can reduce runtime by 75% or more depending on settings (see manual for
      details)