[phenixbb] autoMR wizard

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 08:03:30 PST 2011

On the face of it, I can't understand why they should be different, if that's the same data and information you used for CCP4.  For simple MR, the older version in CCP4 should be pretty much the same as the newer version in Phenix.

Were there any logfiles that you could send to me (preferably off-line)?

Regards,

Randy