[phenixbb] How we process the change of the conformation of the terminal residue in this situation

Dialing Pretty hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 18:25:00 PST 2011

Dear All,

You see the part labelled "D and "LARGE" in the attached image is the part for the last residue in a chain, however it localizes in the red part. If I can change the part labelled "D" and "LARGE" into the part labelled "F", the red should have disapeared.

But after several rounds of try by Coot, I have not make the above exchange.

Will you please give me your suggestions on how to change the part labelled with "D and "LARGE" into the part labelled by "F" with Coot or with some other methods?

Cheers,

Dialing