[phenixbb] phenix.refine: Sorry: Inappropriate value for grid_step_factor: must be positive and non-zero.

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Tue Feb 15 15:19:29 PST 2011

Hi all

Refining a low res (~ 3.5A) structure using a reference structure that
was solved to 3.0A. I get the following error right when the
refinement starts

=============================== refinement start
==============================

Sorry: Inappropriate value for grid_step_factor: must be positive and
non-zero.

All instances of grid_step_factor in my .def are positive and non-zero
(they should be defaults b/c I never changed them).

Thanks!

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D