[phenixbb] Fwd: Your message to phenixbb awaits moderator approval

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Wed Feb 16 13:49:22 PST 2011

I love how this bb denies large attachments..  I almost sent some
sensitive data to the list!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: phenixbb-bounces at phenix-online.org
> Date: February 16, 2011 2:44:47 PM MST
> To: francis.reyes at colorado.edu
> Subject: Your message to phenixbb awaits moderator approval
>
> Your mail to 'phenixbb' with the subject
>
>    Re: [phenixbb] phenix.refine: Sorry: Inappropriate value for
> grid_step_factor: must be positive and non-zero.

> The reason it is being held:
>
>    Message body is too big: 932289 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>
>    http://phenix-online.org/mailman/confirm/phenixbb/83115d392956ed11e4b78631fae60c1c5bc6b23a

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D