[phenixbb] ReadySet

riya doreen driya28 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:46:16 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble refining a structure that has
2*-deoxy-thymidine-5*-triphosphate (three letter id is TTP). My PDB file has
exactly the same number and names for the atoms as described in the cif file
(TTP.cif). ReadySet recognizes TTP but crashes with a warning that it could
match only 21 out of a total of 29 atoms.

What am I missing here ? I can overcome the problem by renaming TTP to some
random name and generating a new cif file with phenix.elbow but why can't I
use the standard TTP.cif file ?
Thanks