[phenixbb] Implementation of French & Wilson data correction?

Joseph Noel noel at salk.edu
Fri Feb 25 10:38:48 PST 2011

I'll give it a go! I know Otwinowski well and we have had many discussions about negative intensities. Do you know if Scala/Truncate resets negative intensities to 0?

Sent from my iPhone 4

Joseph P. Noel, Ph.D.
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Professor, The Jack H. Skirball Center for Chemical Biology and Proteomics
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA  92037 USA

Phone: (858) 453-4100 extension 1442
Cell: (858) 349-4700