[phenixbb] Postdoctoral position at the University of Toronto

Jinrong Min jinrong_min at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 21:28:28 PST 2011

A Post-doctoral position in chromatin structural  biology is available in my
group. My lab aims to characterize proteins and protein/DNA or RNA complexes  by

X-ray crystallography in  combination with other biochemical and biophysical
techniques.

Applicants should have a Ph.D. in structural biology, biochemistry,
molecular/cell biology with 0-4 years postdoctoral research experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV with 3 references to: Jinrong

Min by email: jr.min at utoronto.ca

Jinrong Min
Principal Investigator, Chromatin Biology and Epigenetics
Structural Genomics Consortium
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology
University of Toronto
101 College St., Toronto
On M5G 1L7, Canada
http://www.sgc.utoronto.ca/Chromatin