[phenixbb] Displaying electron density in PyMol

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Jan 9 21:46:12 PST 2011

  Hi Mike,

phenix.maps

is the tool to compute any number of most of useful maps, and output
them in most commonly used formats (X-plor, as map coefficients, ccp4
map format, etc).

You can use this tool from the command line - just type phenix.maps and
follow the instructions. Alternatively, this is available from the GUI.

Note, phenix.maps compute maps - not converts between formats.

Pavel.