[phenixbb] AutoBuild Question

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 5 08:42:40 PDT 2011

Hi Rebecca,

The sequence file should be able to contain any number of separate sequences.

You can tell how many have been read in for actual model-building when
running AutoSol by looking at

  /net/sigma/raid1/scratch1/terwill/misc/junk/wt056/AutoSol_run_1_/TEMP0/build_xxx/initial_build_cycle_1.log
 (xxx=solution number)

which if I put in 3 dummy sequences to seq.dat gives me:

Read            3 chains from file TEMP_seq.dat

CHAIN            1 with            7 residues: starting at residue    1
QLMDMRD

CHAIN            2 with            8 residues: starting at residue    1
APPTTTTA

CHAIN            3 with           10 residues: starting at residue    1
QFRTAAWWWW

All the best,
Tom T