[phenixbb] SA omit map

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 6 09:30:00 PDT 2011

Hi Folmer,

I'm not sure I understand this. Isn't it a matter of displaying density:
compute all but show on graphics only what you want?

If you still want to compute density around selected atoms only then you
can do it using phenix.maps:
http://phenix-online.org/documentation/phenix_maps.htm

see "atom_selection" keyword in map {...} scope of parameters. Of course
you can do it in the GUI too.

Pavel.