[phenixbb] phenix.phaser PATH problem

Francois Berenger berenger at riken.jp
Thu Jul 21 02:29:52 PDT 2011

I have this in my .bashrc, I use the command phenix_setup
only before I start using phenix:

---
# to use locally installed phenix
function phenix_setup() {
     PHENIX_ENV=\
/usr/local/phenix-dev/phenix-dev-756/phenix-dev-756/phenix_env.sh
     if [ -f $PHENIX_ENV ]; then
         source $PHENIX_ENV
     fi
}
---

I use the same kind of trick for CCP4.

PS: You need to adapt this code to where your
     phenix_env.sh is installed.