[phenixbb] Autobuild Error

B. Anand anandbasub at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:49:36 PDT 2011

Dear All,

      I am using autobuild to rebuild the model after MR. However, it
stops with the following error which am I not able to comprehend.
Could you please shed some light on this error. Am using phenix
version  1.7.1 (Release tag:743). Thanks.

With Best Regards,
Anand

*************ERROR ENDING *******************

Failed to carry out AutoBuild_multiple_models:

Sorry, a subprocess has failed...

END OF LOG FILE /home/anand/Autobuild/5/AutoBuild_run_1_/TEMP0/RUN_FILE_1.log :

utoBuild  Run 1 Tue May 31 01:00:15 2011

Build cycle 1 of 16   method:rebuild
Initial rebuild cycle: just combining previous models or copying
over initial PDB file

Using edited_pdb.pdb for rebuild, copied to unrefined.pdb_1
Refining model:  unrefined.pdb_1
No refinement carried out (may need free R flags)
Error message from phenix.refine:  'function' object has no attribute
'as_mtz_dataset'
Refinement failed...
*************ERROR ENDING *******************

Failed to carry out AutoBuild_build_cycle:

Initial phenix refinement of AutoBuild_run_1_/edited_pdb.pdb with
exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz failed...quitting...
/home/anand/Autobuild/5/AutoBuild_run_1_/TEMP0/AutoBuild_run_1_/LAST.LOG
may have additional information...

--
B. Anand, Ph. D.
Assistant Professor