[phenixbb] Diamond Light Source phase III beamline proposal - call for support.

Johan Turkenburg jpt at ysbl.york.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 10:46:40 PDT 2011

Many of you will already have seen the request for Expressions of Interest for
the Diamond phase III proposal for "A versatile microfocus beamline with an
in-situ side station for macromolecular crystallography at DIAMOND".

As one of the co-proposers I would like to urge you to support this
proposal and write a letter to this effect. We need as many as possible!

Details of the proposal can be found here, with a link where your
letter of support can be uploaded:

http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Beamlines/PhaseIII/ExpressionsofInterest.html

You may already have been contacted by other colleagues in the MX
community but this is of high importance to the structural community
as a whole, and we especially invite our international colleagues to provide
support for this initiative.

To help us collate these EOI's and comment on any additional feedback
you may have, we would ask you to do this by June 8th.

Johan

Dr. Johan P. Turkenburg                     X-ray facilities manager
York Structural Biology Laboratory
University of York                               Phone (+) 44 1904 328251
York YO10 5DD   UK                          Fax   (+) 44 1904 328266