[phenixbb] Phenix source code question

zhangh1 at umbc.edu zhangh1 at umbc.edu
Thu Jun 16 12:27:43 PDT 2011

Hi,

phenix.install provide an option of --source which will force the source
code installation. However, I can't find the source directory in the
downloaded package.

More specifically, I was looking for the "extract_bond_params" subroutine
under "cctbx_project/cctbx/geometry_restraints/". It was defined in
"bond.h", and looks like its already been pre-compiled into the binary.
So, is there any way I can recompile this C/C++ code?

I have some limited knowledge of boost.python, and maybe thats why I
didn't find the solution, but I appreciate for any quick instructions!

Thanks!

Best Regards, Hailiang