[phenixbb] scattering factors

Goragot Wisedchaisri goragot at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 20 13:45:28 PDT 2011

Hi Ralf,

No, the factor m/m0 is independent of atom types for the same acceleration voltage (m0 is electron rest mass, m is relativistic mass of electron which depends on acceleration voltage. The Guassian ai and bi coefficients already take care of fitting scattering factor f(e) for each atom type. In another word, if you can implement a function that calculates and multiplies m/m0 to all the ai coefficients for all atom types in the table, users will only need to input the acceleration voltage.

Thanks,

George Wisedchaisri