[phenixbb] ICSG 2011 early registration and abstracts submission open until March 4

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Mar 1 08:24:05 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We hope that you are planning to attend the International Conference on Structural Genomics 2011, which will be held in Toronto, Canada on May 10-14, 2011.

Due to technical difficulties with the registration page, we have extended both the early registration and abstract submission deadlines. Abstract submission and early bird registration will now end Friday March 4th at 11:59pm EST.

Please visit http://www.icsg2011.org  for ICSG 2011 meeting and workshop registration details and to submit your abstract.

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Cheryl Arrowsmith
ICSG 2011 Organizer

Ted Baker
Stephen Burley
Dino Moras
Joel Sussman
Shigeyuki Yokoyama
Tom Terwilliger
ISGO Executive Committee

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB