[phenixbb] Average maps (*not* NCS averaging)

Donnie Berkholz dberkholz at gentoo.org
Fri Mar 11 05:09:20 PST 2011

On 20:41 Thu 10 Mar     , Pavel Afonine wrote:
>   Donnie,
>
> Coot is not a part of PHENIX and is not distributed with PHENIX. PHENIX
> can use Coot if it is available (installed separately by the user).

Thanks for the clarification. I guess if I had said "integrated with
phenix," it would have been right. The important part of the answer
remains..

--
Thanks,
Donnie

Donald S. Berkholz, Ph.D.
Research Fellow
James R. Thompson lab, Physiology & Biomedical Engineering
Grazia Isaya lab, Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
Medical Sciences 2-66
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905