[phenixbb] fwd: Re: Need help in refining my twinned P6322(apparent) dataset

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 15 09:03:32 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Van Den Berg, Bert" <Lambertus.VandenBerg at umassmed.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:01:42 -0400
Subject:
Hi John,

How do the maps look for cases 3 and 4? Are they great or are there
obvious things to correct? Does your model have the correct sequence
or is it that of the search model? I’m asking because your R’s seem
reasonable to me after a first round of refinement and using a 30%
identical search model for MR. So maybe there is no problem?

Bert