[phenixbb] differences between command line and GUI?

Kendall Nettles knettles at scripps.edu
Mon Mar 28 05:59:12 PDT 2011

Dear PHENIX developers,

I ran a job through the GUI, and then what I thought was the same job on our cluster. The job from the cluster has Rfree that is 0.7% higher. I'm totally at a loss to figure out what is causing this. It is the same version of PHENIX (1.7-650). I then took the .eff file from the GUI job and used that as the params file for the command line job but still get the big difference in R free. Any suggestions?
Best regards,

Kendall Nettles