[phenixbb] phenix.mr_rosetta error

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu May 5 09:43:33 PDT 2011

Hi Jermaine,

I'm sorry for the error!  I am not quite sure of the problem, but can we
start with these ideas:

1. you can supply either an hhr file (in which case the appropriate PDB
files will be downloaded from the web), or specify an input search model,
but not both.

2. if you are not supplying a search model, then can you send me your hhr
file and your input script (not to the list) and I will run from here and
see if I can debug it.

All the best,
Tom T