[phenixbb] phenix.phaser output .param file

G Y gysubscribe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:38:06 PST 2011

Dear Experts,

I run my script for phenix.phaser in bash shell and one of the output file
is filename.param (please note there is no "s" at the end of param)

There are only two lines inside this file:
#  [no title set]
TNCS IGNORE ON

I do not really know what this file doing for. And, if I run the phaser
from GUI, I will not find any .param file.

What is this file doing for? Is it some kind of redundant information which
is not useful at all? What should I edit in input params.eff file to avoid
this output file?

I would appreciate to any help from you. Thanks.

Best,