[phenixbb] 1.7.2 slow to open

Jinsong Liu liu_jinsong at gibh.ac.cn
Mon Oct 10 18:53:47 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I wonder if there is anyone else experiencing a VERY VERY slow opening
of the phenix GUI for the latest version of 1.7.2? We have RHEL 5.3 and
CentOS 5.6, both machines show this. Most of the time, it will take
minutes, sometime more than 10 minutes. There is no any warning or error
message, after the long waiting the GUI will suddenly show up.

In the older version, it usually takes seconds to load the GUI.

Thanks.

Jinsong

--
Jinsong Liu, Ph.D.