[phenixbb] Molecule and maps will not load into coot from Phenix 1.7.1-743

Jobichen Chacko jobichenc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 03:33:21 PDT 2011

Dear Nat,
I already tried two versions, both downloaded from the following site.
I suspect this problem is because of ubuntu. Can you recommend any
specific build of coot for ubuntu. I have no problem in opening the
maps and models from Refmac, it opens nicely. Do you think is it a
dependency issue??

http://lmb.bioch.ox.ac.uk/coot/software/binaries/releases/

Jobi