[phenixbb] Problem with R-free assignment

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 1 09:49:10 PDT 2011

Hi Jose,

DANO and SIGDANO are not used in refinement.

Resetting ADPs to an average value, and performing ~5 macro-cycles of
refinement with SA and weights optimization typically should be
sufficient. Make sure you are using the latest PHENIX version from
nightly builds:
http://www.phenix-online.org/download/nightly_builds.cgi

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pavel.