[phenixbb] phenix.refine is renaming experimental phase labels and the purpose of _refine_data.mtz?

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat Sep 3 14:47:36 PDT 2011

Hi Francis and Nat,

Unfortunately there already is a little discrepancy in the naming of HL
coeffs.  Resolve does write out HLAM etc as density modified phase
information...However the exptl_fobs_freeR_flags_1.mtz from autosol are
also labeled HLAM even though they are experimental HL coeffs.  I
apologize for the lack of consistency there.

-Tom T